Health centre hospital
Tel. 03 565 25259
Acting deputy head nurse
050 437 9501
Family members need to always agree on visits in advance with the care staff
over the phone, tel. +358 (0)3 5652 5259.
Visits take place primarily in the afternoon between 13:00 and 16:00, when the staff are present to make sure that they are carried out appropriately. The care staff maintain a visit reservation calendar for keeping track of visits agreed upon in advance.
Rules of conduct for visitors:
- Visits take place primarily outside in the terrace.
- Visitors must disinfect their hands upon arrival.
- If necessary, the care staff will also instruct visitors to wear masks.
- If the instructions provided by the care staff are not followed, the visitors will be asked to leave the ward.
- The maximum duration of visits by family members is one hour.
- Only two visitors per patient are allowed at a time.
- Exceptions to these rules may be granted for patients in end-of-life care.